- The Personal Data Controller of the Clients’ data collected though the Online Shop available at www.ivolta.pl is Volta Sp. z o. o. with its registered office located at ul. Jutrzenki 94, 02-230 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS no. 0000023698 maintained by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register; share capital of: PLN 1,020,000.00; NIP (Tax Identification Number): 5211367444; REGON (National Official Register of Business Entities): 010829096, telephone number: +48 22 295 06 06, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as the “Controller” or the “Data Controller”.
- The Personal Data Controller ensures that all data are stored in accordance with the applicable law and are not made available or sold to third parties. The Personal Data Controller has no intention of passing your Personal Data to an international organisation. Your Personal Data can be passed to Google LLC on the basis of adequate legal safeguards. In the case of passing the above-mentioned data outside the European Economic Area, the Insuring Party applies the so-called standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission or guarantees for the passed data and rights under the EU-USA Privacy Shield as the means of ensuring adequate guarantees and safeguards.
Objective, scope and legal basis of processing your personal data:
- Your Personal Data, as a client of the Online Shop, are collected (or will be) by means of the following functionalities of the Online Shop:
- a. contact forms and their configurators, and
- rendering the online account service: provision of data necessary to create an account and to log into the Online Shop.
- Furthermore, the Controller is authorised to automatically obtain and register data transferred to the server through Internet browsers or the Clients’ devices, e.g. IP address, software, equipment parameters, visited web pages, mobile device identification number, as well as other data concerning devices and usage of the system.
- The Controller processes your Personal Data necessary for the purpose of proper provision of the services available in the Online Shop and is authorised to use data collected and stored by the Online Shop for the following purposes:
- placement of orders in the Online Shop,
- complaint handling,
- direct marketing, following your consent on undertaking such activities,
- ensuring proper service of an account in the Online Shop, including in particular the creation and management of an account/accounts, solving technical and other problems, making available suitable functions,
- adjustment of an offer, advertisements and statements for the User,
- monitoring the activity of all and particular Users in the Online Shop,
- contacting the Users, in particular for the purposes relating to rendering services, service of the Users, as well as marketing and advertising activities on which you have agreed separately,
- conducting an analysis of the Client’s activity in the Online Shop, including profiling, which is the automated processing of the Personal Data collected from the Client for the purpose of presenting advertisements, offers, the Controller’s and their partners’ product and service promotions, adjustment to the profile of the Client’s interests (without affecting their decision),
- conducting analyses and research relating to available services for the purpose of improving their functioning,
- accounting and tax purposes,
- determination and pursuing of your claims, as well as defence against them, and
- conclusion and performance of Contracts.
- For the purpose of completion of an order, the Controller processes such data as: country, recipient’s first name and surname / name, postal code, post office, town/city, street name and number, premises number, email address, telephone number and, additionally, in the case of the Company or B2B Partner: company name and address (street name and number, premises number, postal code, town/city), NIP number.
- For the purpose of registration of the User Account, the Controller processes such personal data as: first name, surname, email address and, additionally, in the case of B2B Partner: country, company name, company telephone number, company fax, NIP number, company email address, company address (street name and number, premises number, postal code, town/city) and contact person details (first name and surname, email address, telephone number).
- The Controller processes your Personal Data, including your first name, surname, email address and telephone number, for the contact purposes through contact forms available at www.ivolta.pl/contact, www.ivolta.pl/register, www.ivolta.pl/expert, www.ivolta.pl/configurators.
- In order to express opinion about a given product at the Shop’s website, the Service Provider/Vendor collects the following Client’s data: first name, surname and email address.
- The Collector represents that the provision of data specified in section 4, 5 and 6 above, indicated in the Online Shop as required, is voluntary, however necessary in order to conclude contracts and perform them or to obtain a contract with the Personal Data Collector. The provision of Data for the purpose specified in section 7 is voluntary.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO OTHER ENTITIES
- Your Personal Data can be made available to other entities if you express voluntary consent on making them available to entities that you indicate in your statement or if there is an obligation to make such personal data available to entities authorised to receive them, in particular: universal postal operator, investigation authorities and courts, which arises from universally applicable provisions of law.
- Your Personal Data can be disclosed also to other entities for the purpose of performing specified activities in the Online Shop, i.e.:
Access to your Personal Data is granted to the above-mentioned entities only to the extent necessary in order to ensure performance of their services, which will enable you to order and receive the Goods, as well as to pay for them.
- making payments for purchases, and
- delivery of purchased products.
- 3. Your Personal Data can be also disclosed to the Controller’s partners, such as:
- a. entities which support the Controller’s Online Shop in technical and programming terms,
- entities which support the Controller in communication with the client by electronic means of communication,
- entities which help in the preparation of offers and marketing campaigns for the Clients of the Online Shop, and
- entities which collect opinions about products and shops.
- Your Personal Data will be disclosed to other entities always while respecting their safety and imposing an obligation to maintain their confidentiality on these entities. The Collector will select only such entities to render services for it which grant due guarantees of fulfilling the requirements arising from the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
- The Collector hereby provides a full list of entities to which your Personal Data can be disclosed:
- Mccom Sp z o. o., Piaseczno 05-500, ul. Leopolda Okulickiego 26 – for the purpose of the proper functioning of the Online Shop,
- PayU SA with its registered office in Poznań, 60-166 Poznań, at ul. Grunwaldzka 182 – for the purpose of enabling making electronic payments for the ordered Goods,
- PayPal (Europe) S.a r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. (R.C.S. Luksemburg B 118 349) – for the purpose of enabling making electronic payments for the ordered Goods,
- InPost Paczkomaty Sp. z o. o. with its registered office at ul. Wielicka 28, 30-552 Kraków – for the purpose of delivery of the Goods,
- Poczta Polska Spółka Akcyjna, ul. Rodziny Hiszpańskich 8, 00-940 Warsaw – for the purpose of delivery of the Goods,
- DHL Parcel Polska Sp. z o. o. with its registered office at ul. Osmańska 2, 02-823 Warsaw – for the purpose of delivery of the Goods,
- FEDEX EXPRESS POLSKA Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Krucza 16/22, 00-526 Warsaw – for the purpose of completion of orders,
- Whites Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Rapperswilska 5/5, 03-956 Warsaw – for the purpose of promotion in online marketing,
- Isurvival Sp. z o.o. Spółka Komandytowa with its registered office at ul. Kocjana 1/13, 01-473 Warsaw – for the purpose of promotion in online marketing,
- FreshMail Sp. z o. o. with its registered office at Al. 29 Listopada 155 c, 31-406 Kraków – for the purpose of support of the Controller in communication with the Clients by means of sending emails,
- Benhauer Sp. z o. o., ul. Grzegórzecka 21, 31-532 Kraków – for the purpose of support of the Controller in communication with the Clients by means of sending emails,
- Ceneo.pl Sp. z o. o., ul. Grunwaldzka 182, 60-166 Poznań – for the purpose of collection of opinions about the products and the Online Shop.
NEWSLETTER AND OTHER COMMERCIAL INFORMATION
- Your Personal Data will be processed in order to send commercial information via electronic means, including sending a newsletter, exclusively in the case of expressing your voluntary consent for this. Provision of data by you is voluntary in this respect. Nevertheless, in order for the Controller to render the service, it is necessary for you to provide your email address in a contact form available at https://ivolta.pl/contact/
- Information on current offers, promotions, novelties and other special actions organised in the Online Shop and the Controller’s sales departments will be sent to you in a form of the Newsletter.
- In order to resign from the Newsletter and any other type of commercial information sent by the Online Shop, you should click on the link which is located at the end of each Newsletter. Resignation from the Newsletter can also be submitted by means of an email sent to: email@example.com.
LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
Your Personal Data is processed for the purposes relating to the performance of the contract for the provision of services by electronic means, and the contract of sale will be processed under Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR. At the same time, the Data Controller will be entitled to process your data necessary to establish, form content, change or terminate the legal relationship between you and the Controller under Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR in relation to Article 18 of the Act on Provision of Services by Electronic Means (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219, and of 2018, item 650.). Processing of your Data for the purpose of marketing of the Controller’s products and services, automated data processing and for the competition purposes will take place under Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR. Personal Data processing for the purpose of potential determination and pursuing of claims or defence against them constituting realisation of our legitimate interest will take place under Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR. Furthermore, it should be mentioned that processing of your Data for the purpose of sending you information on the Controller’s products and services will take place under Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR. Processing of Data for the accounting and tax purposes will take place under Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR.
- The Collector automatically collects information contained in cookies in order to collect data relating to the usage of the website by the Client and the User. Cookies constitute a small text fragment that the website sends to the Client’s Internet browser and that the Internet browser sends back during the next visits to the website. They are used mainly to maintain a session, e.g. through the generation and sending back of a temporary ID after logging in.
- The Controller uses ‘session’ (temporary) cookies, which are stored in the Client’s end-user device, until the Client logs out, closes the website or Internet browser, as well as ‘permanent’ cookies, which are stored in the Client’s end-user device, for the period specified in the cookie's parameters or until the User deletes them.
- As part of the Online Shop, the Collector uses the following types of cookies:
- ‘necessary’ cookies that enable usage of the services available in the Online Shop,
- cookies used in order to ensure safety of the Controller’s Shop and the Users,
- ‘advertising’ cookies that enable provision of advertising content adjusted to the User’s interests,
- ‘performance’ cookies that are used in order to obtain information on the manner of using the website of the Online Shop by the Users, and
- ‘functional’ cookies that enable remembering the Online Shop preferences of the User.
- The Collector uses external cookies in order to collect statistical data by means of analytical tools, e.g. Google Analytics.
- Cookies adjust the Online Shop service and optimise both it and its offer for the needs of the Clients by means of such activities as creation of statistics related to the visits to the Online Shop and ensuring its safety, as well as the safety of its Users.
- Cookies are also required in order to maintain the Clients session after they leave the website. They allow the Clients to return to the cart without loss of its contents, which would result in the necessity to choose the Goods again.
- You can delete or block the collected cookies by means of your Internet browser at any time.
- Switching off cookies or blocking them, referred to in point 7, to which you are fully entitled, can hinder or prevent the use of certain functionalities of the Online Shop. Therefore, you need to be aware that this will be related to limitation of the functionalities available at the website of the Online Shop.
- Your can delete cookies yourself. In order to find the instructions on how to manage cookies, visit the website of the producer of the Internet browser that you use most frequently. More information on cookies is available in the ‘Help’ section in each Internet browser.
- Cookies used on the website of the Online Shop enable the analysis of your preferences through the analysis of the products you view in the Online Shop or of the frequency with which you visit the Shop. The analysis of such activity allows the Controller to understand your expectations and adjust the service to your interests and needs.
- Knowledge of your activity on the website of the Online Shop and other websites using cookies also enables conducting statistical and market analyses.
- Resignation from cookies does not mean that you will not receive advertisements during your visits to the Online Shop. However, they will not be adjusted to your last activity in the Online Shop.
Thanks to cookies it is possible to use technology that allows the advertising message to reach the users who have already visited the website of the Online Shop. The advertising message is visible at other websites that they visit, including websites which belong to the entities that cooperate with our partners.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
As part of the marketing activity, the Collector uses services of the following entities using cookies in the Online Shop:
- Google Analytics
- SalesManago (Benhauer)
More information on cookies related to the above entities is available in their privacy policies.
HOW IS PERSONAL DATA PROTECTED?
- 1The Controller uses technical and organisational measures that ensure protection of the processed Personal Data adequate to the threats and categories of the protected Personal Data. The Collector protects data particularly against making them available to unauthorised persons, collecting them by unauthorised persons, processing them in breach of applicable provisions of law, as well as their change, loss, damage or destruction.
- The Controller makes available the following technical measures to prevent the obtaining and modification of the Personal Data sent via electronic means by unauthorised persons:
- Storage of the Personal Data on secured servers,
- Application of adequate protection of a set of data against unauthorised access,
- Ensuring access to the Account by means of an individual login and password, and
- Application of the SSL certificate at the website of the Online Shop
- Your rights relating to data processing by the Controller. You are entitled to demand that the Data Controller provide you with access to your Personal Data, rectify and remove your Personal Data if there are too many of them or if they are untrue, as well as demanding that the Data Controller limit your Personal Data processing. You are also entitled to raise objections against your Personal Data being further processed due to reasons connected with your exceptional situation, or if such Data are processed for marketing purposes, including profiling in so far as the processing is connected with direct marketing.
- You are entitled to withdraw any consent that you have expressed with regard to the processing of your Personal Data, including making them available, at any time, without affecting compliance with law in the field of data processing that took place on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal.
- You are also entitled to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority in relation to the processing of your Personal Data.
PERIOD OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Your Personal Data will be stored for the period necessary to conclude and perform the Contract. Afterwards, the Data will be stored for the period that needs to pass for claims and punishable acts to become void by prescription (prescription of claims in economic relations usually amounts to 3 years, and in the case of contracts concluded with consumers, excluding periodical claims, to 10 years). As a rule, data processing for accounting and tax purposes will take place for a period of at least 5 years. The detailed periods are specified in the provisions of law, e.g. tax provisions. Moreover, your Personal Data that are processed on the basis of voluntary consent will be processed until you withdraw your consent. The Personal Data processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be processed until you raise objection against the processing of your Personal Data for such purposes. However, in certain cases, the Controller will be able to continue the processing of your Personal Data despite your objection, e.g. in the case of pursuing claims.
ADDRESS FOR CORRESPONDENCE:
If you want to learn more about the issues relating to personal data protection, change one of your statements or exercise your rights, please contact the Data Controller at the following address: Volta Sp. z o. o. ul. Jutrzenki 94, 02-230 Warsaw or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In accordance with the applicable provisions of law, the Controller will reply to you within 30 days. Due to the complex nature of a given claim or their number, the time limit provided for reply can be extended up to 90 days. In such a situation we will notify you within 1 month of such an extension.
CONTACT INFORMATION ON THE DATA PROTECTION SUPERVISOR:
If you want to contact our Data Protection Supervisor, please send your correspondence to the above-mentioned address, i.e. ul. Jutrzenki 94, 02-230 Warsaw, with the note: IOD, or send an email to email@example.com